Eurovacuum Srl with its registered office in Milan, Viale Daniele Ranzoni, 23 and factory in Paderno Dugnano, Via Filippo Meda, 16 (VAT number 07402000967), according to art. 13 of European Union Directive 2016/679 (from now and on called GDPR) and in relation to the personal data it is going to get hold with because of contractual relationships and/or visits to the company website, declares the following:
Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer is Eurovacuum Srl with its registered office in Milan, Viale Daniele Ranzoni, 23 and factory in Paderno Dugnano, Via Filippo Meda, 16 (VAT number 07402000967). You can contact the data protection officer at the PEC e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data protection officer processes the personal data (name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank accounts, payment information, tax code) you give for contractual relationships reasons or after having visited the company website.
Purpose of the Processing and Legal Base
Your personal data are treated as following:
a) Without your express consent (GDPR art. 6 let b) e) for the following reasons:
– Conclude contracts with the officer;
– Fulfill precontractual, contractual, financial obligations related to the relationship with you;
– Fulfill law obligations, regulations, community legislation or orders of the Authorities;
– To protect its credit and to manage our rights in relation to the single contractual relationship with you;
b) Only with your express consent (GDPR art.7) for the following reasons:
– Send you or inform you with: newsletter, commercial messages, advertisement about products and services offered by the officer, but also to measure the satisfaction level about the quality of products and services;
– Send you newsletter or messages for market analysis, quality control statistics, marketing operations, informative about our commercial proposals, new products and services;
– Send you newsletter and messages to acoomplish with promotional proposals, invitation to our initiatives, fairs and events.
The personal data you provide will be processed according to the Directive mentioned above and respecting the privacy obligations. The personal data can be processed both: paper archive and computer archive (also included portable devices). The personal data are processed in the right way according to the Directive mentioned above with the proper technical, organisational and safe measures as requested by the GDPR.
Your personal data used for the above reasons will be stored for the duration period of the contract and, then, for all the time required for financial reasons, but not only, according to what is requested by law or regulations.
Data Provision and Consequences Related to the Refusal of Answer
Data provision for the point a) above is compulsory and if you do not provide them we cannot guarantee the respect of what is related to the point a).
Data provision for the point b) is elective. You can decide and not provide your data or you can change your mind and deny the use of the data you provided.
Your personal data can be noticed to the following (according to the relevant limits of the treatment):
employees and partners of the officer;
- officer’s agents network;
- subsidiary, linked and controlled companies, commercial partners, holding companies;
- consultants and professionals;
- insurances and banks institutes which provide services related to the above purposes;
- individuals which elaborate data for specific law obligates;
- administrative or legal authorities in order to fulfill law obligates;
- subcontractors which work in relation to our contractual relationship
If necessary, the personal data stored in electronic devices may be transfered to extra EU servers. In this case, the personal officer ensures that this transfer will be made according and in conformity to the applicable laws, after having stipulated the standard contractual clause requested by the European Commission.
Your rights include the following:
Person Involved Rights
- to ask the company to access to your personal data and all the information related to them; to change the wrong data or to add something if they are not complete; to delete your personal data (if one condition of the GDPR art. 17, paragraph 1 happens, but respecting the exceptions of the paragraph 3 of the same article); to limit the treatment of your personal data (if one of the cases of the GDPR art. 18, paragraph 1 happens);
- to request and obtain from the company your personal data in a structured and readable from an automatic device format (in case the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or the consensus and the treatment is made using automate devices). This is the right of the data portability;
- to go against the treatment of your data whenever you want in case of particular situations related to you;
- to go against totally or in part: 1) for legitimate reasons to the treatment of your personal data, albeit applicable to collection; 2) to the treatment of your personal data for the dispatch of advertisement material or direct selling or market research or commercial messages using automate systems of calling without using any operator with e-mails and/or with traditional marketing activities and/or mail post;
- to revoke the consensus whenever you want, but only in case the treatment is related to your approval and in case it is related to your common personal data (for example date of birth, place of birth, where you live) or to particular categories of data (for example information related to your race, your political ideas, your religion, your health or your personal sexual life). The treatment made before your denial and made upon your consensus maintains its legality;
- to submit a claim to the control authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
How to use your rights
You can use your rights whenever you want sending a registered mail to Eurovacuum Srl – Viale Daniele Ranzoni, 23 – 20149 Milano (MI) or an e-mail to the PEC address email@example.com.